DIY Sausage Rolls (6 pack)
Locally made sausage seasoned with a blend of herbs and spices, wrapped in flaky pastry. Sold frozen! Instructions:
1. Thaw frozen sausage rolls in the refrigerator
2. Once thawed, preheat oven to 350F
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment and place sausage rolls with the seam facing down, about 2-3" apart
4. Optional: Brush the tops of the rolls with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame or poppy seeds
5. Bake for 30 - 45 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked all the way through
6. Enjoy warm by itself or with your favorite sauce!
* Great addition to breakfast! *
Pick Up Time & Product Info
Contains dairy, gluten, meat and eggs.
Orders may take up to 3 days to complete, depending on the volume and type.
Please provide detailed instructions of when you'd like to pick it up and if there are any food allergies/intolerances we should be aware of.
Please note, that although we take the utmost care, we are not a gluten-free facility.